top of page


A J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States to exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training within the U.S. The J visa is also available to foreign K-12 teachers for a three-year period. All applicants must meet eligibility criteria and be sponsored either by a private sector or government program.

Our office will help students obtain their F-1 visas at U.S. consulates in their home countries.

bottom of page